Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Another fairy...

I keep changing my stitching plans. I decided to go back to a WIP I'd put away three months ago- Mirabilia's Fairy Roses. I'm going to work on her for a while.

This is where I left off:

Photobucket

This is another three hours:

Photobucket

I've done another hour since I took the picture.

What she will eventually look like:

Photobucket

This could be my real BAP for the year! The wings alone are going to take a lot of time. I may or may not finish her this year, because I have other projects planned as presents...but Christmas is still a long way off!

I haven't completely given up on Chocolate. I'm keeping it in my purse so I have something to stitch when I'm not home (the Fairy is really too big to take everywhere!).

I have all of the threads, fabric, and all but one of the beads for "N" already, but I'm not going to start her for a while. Mom's birthday isn't until October, and if I do the piece now, I'll want to give it to her early!

2 comments:

Zeb said...

I love this design, but if I ever stitch her I'd do so without the wings!

KM said...

I love the wings...even though they take a long time. I'm saving them for last.