Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Another Britty finish and a Britty beginning!

Caught up in lights is done. It took just three hours!




I started Impatience is a Virtue on Sunday. I've only managed to do 45 minutes (it's been a busy week). Here's what I have so far:

Photobucket

My stitchery group had a chart/kit exchange yesterday. I gave away a lot of stuff I'm never going to use, and scored some great stuff, too. I don't know when I'll get to it, but I chose a Mirabilia chart- Deepest Love.

Photobucket

I've always wanted to do one of those mermaids.

Other good stuff I picked up- a leaflet with gingerbread houses (for Christmas next year), a book with antique cars (for my dad), and a teapot kit designed by Joan Elliott.

Photobucket Photobucket

I'll do the teapots for Mom and Dad's anniversary next year, and I think I'll have time to do one of the cars for Christmas for Dad.

No comments: