Friday, February 03, 2012

Boy, 2011 was bad for stitching. :(

Most of my projects were small things. And I didn't do a single Mirabilia chart.

I finally finished my mom's Christmas present- a month late. :( She loved it, though:

Photobucket

I also finally made something with a chart I finished two years ago! It's a memo board:

Photobucket

I added hooks at the bottom to hang my small, light purses from.

I'm working on a small chart I designed myself with stitching software- it's from BBC's Sherlock, and it's kind of a spoiler for the episode "A Scandal in Belgravia".

What it will look like finished:

Photobucket

My first hour or so of work:
Photobucket

I should get it done in a week. It will be a journal cover. I'm going to design another Sherlock-themed chart later.

I hope 2012 will be a better stitching year for me...

5 comments:

Julie said...

Wow! I LOVE your Sherlocked chart! Could I buy a copy off you? We are massive fans of the series and I would like to make this for my husband. x

KM said...

Well, I can't really sell it as it's not licensed, but I might be able to send you a copy via an email attachment.

Julie said...

That would be great, if you don't mind. My e-mail address is julie.smart4@virginmedia.com. Thank you SO much. xxx

KM said...

Okay, sent!

KM said...

Oh, I should add- I used black 14 count Aida and plain white floss, so disregard the color key. Unless you want to do the entire background in black stitches!