Sunday, September 07, 2008

I want these!

I'm getting into beading almost as much as I am into cross stitch. I've been looking for some fancy big glass beads for some projects. I hit a gold mine here:

http://www.venetianbeadshop.com/



Expensive stuff, but gorgeous.

I'm really drooling over these:



Fourteen dollars...EACH. They're hand-blown and fired, no two alike. About two inches tall. Perfect for a simple necklace.

I loved these, too.



These are a bit cheaper. I want to get a few of the red ones.

Two more-



These are slightly smaller than the first hearts.

I'm taking a break from stitching tonight. I'm just looking through my books and making plans/shopping lists. I almost have two Christmas presents done, and the third is an easy project, so I'm right on schedule! I plan to finish the skirt on Autumn in My Garden by next Sunday, and start work on a small present for my mom's birthday.

No comments: