Friday, September 12, 2008

Itty bitty Britty Kitty!

And beads, too. I've been busy this week. Tropical Storm Hanna kept me indoors for much of the weekend, and I had a lot of time to work on projects.

I found this very cute little Britty Kitty design in the Halloween edition of Just Cross Stitch. It's one-over-one stitching- one strand of floss over one thread of fabric. I've never done that before! It was tricky, but I got the hang of it...



I did six more hours on Autumn in My Garden, and I think I'll finish the skirt this week...



How she's looking now:



Finally, I did a beading project. I found a necklace pattern in It's all about the beads!, a book I got for my birthday. I found some nice floral lampwork beads to use. I had some left over, so I made up a pair of earrings to match!



A close up of the beads:




No comments: