Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The skirt is finished!

That was a lot of work! It got a bit boring after a while, but I got through it...



Here is the finished gardener:


I should have no trouble finishing the piece- the pumpkins and border will be a snap compared to the skirt! I'm taking a bit of a break, though.

Here's the rest of the series- Summer, Spring, and Winter. I hope to get the charts for Christmas...it will be two or three years before I finish the series. I think one or two of them a year is all I can handle! I didn't realize how tall they are. When Autumn is finished, it will be about 24 inches high.




I'm going to work on a quick present for my mom's birthday, then do some work on Cross Stitch Bitch and finish Purr-fect Harmony before I go back to Autumn. I should get both big pieces finished before Thanksgiving.

No comments: