Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The final stretch!

Getting very close to finishing!

Roughly another six hours on Tiger Lily. The skirt, at least, will be done by the weekend, and maybe the legs.

Pretty colors!



Also, I finally got the threads needed for Letters from Nora: J. Here is my first hour of work on "Jordan":



This one is easy! It won't even take me a month to finish. I'm going to do some work on her this weekend, even if Tiger Lily isn't finished. I'll need a break!

What Jordan will look like:



The only thread I'm missing is the Kreinik #4 braid. My local shop didn't have it, but I'm going to another shop next week. If they have it, I'll buy it there- because I don't want to wait two weeks to get it! The braid is only used on the wings, so it's the last thing to do.

No comments: